=> -----Original Message-----
=> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
=> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Frank Burcaw
=> Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 14:03
=> To: profox@leafe.com
=> Subject: Re: [NF] Firefox Gains Ground On Microsoft's IE
=>
=> > I don't trust these numbers.  Firefox went up 0.5, IE went
=> down 0.9 and somebody else had to go up 0.4 to make things
=> even.  Who was that?  Netscape?
=>
=> Safari I bet.
=>

Well, you might try reading the article. <g>

There is nothing new here in terms of choice v. no-choice.  Netscape managed to
snatch itself from the jaws of victory.  Personally, I've used Netscape since
day one.  The only reason for using IE is the same reason for not using it:
MSFT web pages always work better with IE than the competition.

HALinNY