From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf
Of lelandj
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 9:29 AM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [NF] "Best" file format for video playback on web site

On 07/26/2011 08:19 AM, James E Harvey wrote:
> We do have a YouTube account for some of our farm videos, but the
> yearling videos number in the 100's + and counting, and it seems a
> better user experience to use the web site to promote the product.

There are a number of free and commercial web based video player that can be
integrated into your web pages.

http://go.brightcove.com/content/en-online-video-hosting-made-easy-video-upl
oad?c=70130000000jfhB

http://www.instantshift.com/2010/05/14/21-free-video-players-for-your-websit
e-and-blogs/

http://www.web-video-player.com/userguide.php

http://www.easyflv.com/

There are probably many more.  You could do a Google to see.

Regards,

LelandJ