At 03:48 AM 10/10/2006 -0400, Bill Arnold wrote:

And some quotes attributed to King Arthur in Camelot:

Violence is not strength.
compassion is not weakness.
revenge is the most worthless of causes.

Of course, that's not really accurate. King Arthur was fictional (at least as far I can be determined so far). So the attribution should really go to the author who first wrote of King Arthur.

Next, I think most people in the US hold these views. At least in a general sense. What you need to do is get on the Muslim, N. Korean, etc blogs and tell THOSE people they need to embrace these principles.

I'll bet you any amount of money that if those groups stop their violence, threats, terrorism, etc, that peace would actually break out.

-Charlie