Hi José,

I looked at an early beta of this product and was not impressed.

My personal, highly subjective opinion was this product is clunky and a
pain-in-the-ass to install with lots of dependencies.

The product itself is basically a code generator - but the beta version
I was running was going to straight to compilation and tossing the
generated code.

One possible fit might be for generating simple "utility" like apps
where one of the built-in templates ("models") matches your application
requirements.

Admittedly I'm a skeptic about this product, but I will be watching for
other opinions to see if the shipping version of Lightswitch has some
merit.

Malcolm