From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of James E Harvey
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 8:04 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: XFRX default "output" file name

Thanks Alan.

I think I'm starting to understand that I'm trying to edit the properties of
the Export method which is called when the user clicks the export button on the
XFRX previewer.

The doc's mention a method called "Export" with one parameter called "toXFF"
as the handler for the XFF file being previewed.  That seems to be where you
could modify the defaults for the file's location and file name, but I'm not
seeing how to do that?

Jim

James E Harvey
Corresponding Officer/M.I.S.