On 02/08/12 09:45, Fred Taylor wrote:
> We're discussing the options this afternoon.  But as with all things in the
> programming world, the fix is needed yesterday!
>
> All the clever ideas were immediately trashed soon after their suggestion.
>   Some of those were even my ideas!<g>
>
> Fred

Hi, Fred

I was in a meeting once when a VP asked me when we would have a change
made.  I said something like 'two weeks'.  He said "That's not good
enough, we have to have it next week."  I said "You can say that, and I
can even agree to it, but it still won't happen."

I'm with Ed, any solution has to start with saving the UTC.  And don't
use the current time field - add a new UTIME and convert.

And, when pushed, ask the pushers if they want the problem solved or not?

Dan