I think having your heater or air conditioner on will lower the range.

________________________________
 From: "Michael Oke, II" <oke...@gmail.com>
To: ProFox Email List <profox@leafe.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 7:05 PM
Subject: Re: [OT] After billions in bailouts and subsidies, Chevy volt is still
a PoS.

I seem to recall getting better mileage but it is of little concern. It isn't
like the car stops after those 25 or whatever miles.

Michael Oke, II
661-349-6221

Contents of this and all messages are intended for their designated recipient.

On Feb 9, 2012, at 3:17 PM, Michael Madigan <mmadi10...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Except that in real life it only gets 25 miles on a charge

http://leafe.com/archives/byMID/profox/9422a0be-883f-4318-a3ac-6d9e106e7...@gmail.com

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---