There may be some speed issues - but, generally it can be viable to do!
-K-

-----Original Message-----
From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com]
On Behalf Of Gary Jeurink
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 11:29 AM

Thanks you guys. I have everything working so I'm going to be brave and
uninstall vfp-6. Next, I'll dust off my hackers guide and others to read
up
on modal/nonmodal and how to make .exe so I can make something run on a
separate pc. Is it practical to put an application and data on a flash
drive
so all a client has to do is plug into a usb port?

Gary Jeurink