Subject: Re: just installed vfpro-9
From: Kurt Wendt <kurtwe...@waitex.com>
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Date: 8/17/2012 12:07 PM

Isn't there more than just TWO VFP 9 Dll's to be included? I could be
wrong. As for OCX - I'm not sure. Don't they get compiled into the EXE?
Of course, that's just a WAG. In theory - the same way you might setup
the folders, EXE & data for a client on their system - should be the
same setup on a Flash HD - assuming it all fits. For small apps - this
should be fine.

But, keep in mind - you may run into speed issues. I have a Flash HD in
my laptop - and I use my laptop for doing 3D CG as well as Video editing
- but, that Flash HD in the laptop is small - compared to the original
drive. So - at one point - I actually had the videos I wanted to Edit on
a Flash thumb drive, and I would even output the final edited Video to
that Flash thumb drive as well - as I think things were generally
running a bit slower than if all the Videos were in my laptop - on a
regular HD! Anyway, YMMV...

-K-