-----Original Message-----
From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of
Kevin Cully
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 10:06 AM

For an Android targeted platform, I'd recommend either

[1] Real Studio
Web Edition which allows for building web applications as if you are
developing a VFP desktop application
        http://www.realsoftware.com/web/

Or

[2] Illumination Software Creator which allows for building a
native Android application using a non-programming paradigm:
        http://lunduke.com/?page_id=3454

On 11/07/2012 09:36 AM, Profox wrote:
> One is a Coby and the
> other is a GoTab
> Both are android an d the operating system version is  Android 4 Ice
Cream