From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of
Allen
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 4:15 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: [NF] Writing a program for Linux Tablets.

I this capacitive is more sensitive. I have a resistive android tablet
and
it's a dog. One thing I have found with android devices is the lack of
willing to update the o/s. So, many cheapies will come with an o/s and
probably will never get updates. Some phone makers like Samsung are
terrible
and treat 6 month old 400+ quid phones as old. So don't buy Samsung as
the
chances are they will stay put and never updated. That's one thing,
despite
the hate of apple, I will give them, My ipad 2 got ios6 and updates.
Might
be more control I know but updates none the less.
Anyway, might be best to do some reading to find out who actually keeps
up
to date with older machine and supports them.
Al