You keep forgetting that your beloved leader and his sidekick, Holder, are the ones who are blocking voter ID tooth and nail. So, how can you expect Florida to implement this kind of system? The Democrats in Florida like it this way.
Nick Geti

----- Original Message ----- From: "lelandj" <lela...@mail.smvfp.com>
To: "ProFox Email List" <profox@leafe.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2012 4:18 PM
Subject: Re: [OT] Can't let conservative blacks win

On 11/11/2012 02:32 PM, Paul Hill wrote:
On 11 November 2012 19:15, lelandj <lela...@mail.smvfp.com> wrote:

Just off the top of my head, an internal control might work something like
this.  The starting point in a voter casting a ballot is registering to
vote. Because many people have the same name, at the time a person
registers to vote, they could be issued a unique ID number.

In order for the voter to receive a ballot, when they go to vote, they
could be required to present their unique ID number. This number could be
check, and if its valid, and has not already been used, the voter could
receive a ballot.

You just described the voting system as used by half the world!

Here in the UK I receive a card in the post which I take down to vote.
It can only be used once and only at one place (normally a local school, in
my case the local judo club).

The alternative is the system used in India. The voter dips his/her finger
in a strong dye.
If you have a blue finger you can't vote!

I don't know why this type system is not more prevalent in the USA. In this type of system a lot of the work like showing photo ID, etc could be done during registration, and then all a voter need do to vote is appear with their registration, which contained their unique ID. This would eliminate the problem of more votes being cast than registrations on record. LOL It could also be used to track the voter from the point of registration to the point of where the vote is cast. It could also be used to back track to a voter, should irregularities arise.

Regards,

LelandJ