On 11/13/2012 01:08 AM, Nicholas Geti wrote:
Yes. It is easy to say just do it when the very parties who are blocking
things are also in control of deciding whether to do it. Geoff doesn't
see that as a problem. Just do it. I would like to but I would need some
powerful weapons to go to Florida and tell them what I want to do. LOL.

Hi Nicholas,

The people in Florida by and large want voting reform as well. It is not that every D opposes it, but rather the activist Ds oppose it and the other Ds and Independents (another term for Ds) just go along.

Not every D votes twice. It is more like 1000 Ds vote 1000 times. They will never crack this because the people who are charged with investigating it are, guess what, Ds!

It's tough having an argument with Geoff since he is so misinformed on
general knowledge.
--
Regards,

Pete