Kurt wrote:
I hope to make Intelligent Sense with this request for help!

Normally, if I'm typing code in a program - and I type a Function,
underneath it tells me how to construct that function - in case I forget.
And, who wants to memorize Everything! And, now all of a sudden - that
little help thing no longer appears! Is that what people here have referred
to Intellisense?

Not sure what I did - maybe hit some kinda Hotkey. I even looked in
Tools/Options - and I couldn't seem to locate the sucker!

Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

What version are you using? I have vfp9, and it's under tools, Intellisense Manager, and a check box to enable/disable.