Kurt wrote:
Sorry - I should have mentioned. I'm using VFP7 at the moment. And, based
upon what you wrote - I found it under the same place. And, its currently
enabled. So - not sure why its NOT working!

And - what I described as my problem - that IS what's considered
Intellisense - right?

Yes.

Here's a reply, taken out of context, from Tamar Granor, about the same problem in another forum. HTH.

"
Try renaming your FoxUser.DBF, so you get a new one and see whether that clears things up. (If not, you can delete the new one and rename the old one so you don't lose it.)

Also, make sure you have SET RESOURCE ON.

Tamar
"