From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of MB
Software Solutions, LLC
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 4:36 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: Intellisense is Gone?

On 1/23/2013 4:27 PM, Richard Kaye wrote:
> If somehow _vfp.EditorOptions got set to an empty string that will disable
Intellisense completely. This can be stored in the resource file iirc.

> The guy I've been working with for the last 20 years hates Intellisense.
We used to have Intellisense fights when doing remote support for our
clients who had full dev environments installed. Finally I setup 2 VFP
macros; one to set it off

> _vfp.EditorOptions=""
>
> and the other to set it on
>
> _vfp.EditorOptions="LQKT"
>
> and assigned them to function keys.
>
>>From the VFP Help file.
>
> You can disable all IntelliSense functionality by setting EditorOptions to
the empty string (""). The default settings are "LQKT". There are other
characters in that string that control Intellisense behavior like keyword
expansion options. Basically all the stuff you can set in the GUI.

> --
> rk

Wow...he hates Intellisense?  Is he old school?  Does he like that
series of tubes and wires called the internet?  Or perhaps he's the
other direction: he's hardcore and loves the low level stuff and
complete control!!!  Does he prefer Linux over Windows too, by chance?
Just curious...