On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Dan Covill <dcov...@san.rr.com> wrote:

> I have a Nexus 7 Tablet, and the voice recognition works just great for
> Google searches!
>
> In my limited experience, touch works best for making large, imprecise
> moves.  The perfect examples are swiping to the next page of a book and
> going to the next/previous slide in a slide show.  For those cases, touch
> is at least twice as good as the next-best alternative.  But once again,
> we're consuming content, not creating it.

---------------------

My grandkids can do coloring type game on my wife's iPad.  There is also
that Angry birds game.

The point is these people started out without a keyboard and it worked for
them.  Put one in front of them and they struggle a bit.  Today's young
professional doesn't really need a keyboard, they have been texting for at
least 10 years.

--
Stephen Russell
Sr. Analyst