Where do you live at, and I will send you examples.

Take silicon valley..

Doing wonderful, is it not?

NOT

Ask some of the guys or gals that are active on here about what is happening
in Silicon Valley

As for the houses, I'm a realtor, and housing is not selling.

Except to investors who are raising the rent and will want to sell at a
profit sometime in the future.

But, they might meet their waterloo if people like you cannot get a
mortgage, which is happening nationwide simply because that means that they
will not be able to sell, and without a buyer, you can have a million dollar
house that is worth zero if that is all that you can get for it.

The only jobs that we have created for the last ten years or so are minimum
wage jobs.

We are not creating any computer jobs.

http://keepamericaatwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/15_by_quantity.png

Unless of course you consider an increase of 1 million jobs over ten years
to be a substantial increase?

If the pic, didn't come through, you can click on this link

http://keepamericaatwork.com/Our_Blog/?p=206471

You need to understand several things.

1.       Most people are two paychecks away from disaster whether they eat
at a restaurant or they buy a new car

2.       As you can see by the following picture, the bulk of people in
America make less than 50,000 per year

a.       30 percent make more than 50,000

b.      58 percent make less than 50,000 and more than 25,000

c.       12 percent make less than 25,000

Let's assume that you have done well for yourself and you have a nice home
in a nice neighborhood that is worth 300 thousand dollars

Only 30 percent of America at the current time can buy your home, and we are
sending those peoples jobs offshore because they cost too much which is
increasing the ranks of the lower paying jobs.

If they are lucky they will only go from the blue (50,000 or more) to the
red (less than 50,000 and more than 25,000), but as in my case, and many,
many others that I have heard from, they will end up in the less than 25,000
category.

I recently heard from a tech writer that used to make big bucks for
Microsoft and IBM

Hasn't been able to get a interview for years.

The guy that developed the pics' in my first issue saw his work (artistic
type) go to korea and can't buy an interview.

The guy that I worked for in vegas for 4 years that was in the top 10 people
of a company of 2,500 is unemployed

The signs are everywhere, but you do have to open your eyes.

Google Ralph Gomory

I realize you don't trust me, but I'll bet that if you do your homework on
him, you will realize that even he is writing about what I'm writing about.

And there are many, many more that are waking up.

Paul Craig Roberts

Greg Autry

Michael Tonelson