From: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Tracy Pearson
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 9:50 AM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: RE: [NF} Windows

If you must reinstall, you could get the users Product key from the sticker
on the machine.
When that is not able to be read, there is software available to get that
key before you reinstall.

Then, reinstall without a connection to the internet.

This should give you options from there:
http://pcsupport.about.com/od/osproductkeys/f/change-product-key-windows.htm

HTH,
Tracy