From: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Man-wai Chang
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 8:45 AM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [NF} Windows

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Virgil Bierschwale <vbier...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Thanks,
> Some of the locals around here simply install a old version of xp.
> I don't want to go that route which is why I'm asking

I heard that there are still many Netware and Win 3.1 users out there... ;)

If the recovery partition of that infected PC was clean, then just backup
all data and do a recovery install. Always backup data first!

Instead of falling back to WinXP, you might want to try a recent Linux
distribution, like Fedora and Ubuntu. They have gone a long way!
Unless you wanna play DirectX games, Linux is always a good, cheap
alternative!

--
 .~. Might, Courage, Vision. SINCERITY!
/ v \ 64-bit Ubuntu 9.10 (Linux kernel 2.6.39.3) /( _ )\