On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 3:34 PM, kamcgin...@gmail.com
<kamcgin...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I had a Samsung S2 which worked for emails - which is about all I need
> when not at a desktop but was too small and a bit hard to read.
>
> I wanted an excuse for buying one of the new tablets I saw at CES.
> However, I never used a Nexus 7 that I bought a few years ago and ended up
> selling it on ebay. I ended up getting a Samsung Note3 - It is great with
> the larger screen and the stylus to almost eliminate the issue of fat
> fingers on a small keyboard. Also, it is much better performance and I can
> watch youtube videos (Business related of course)
>
> Now I don't plan to get a tablet - since (as pointed out) it won't fit in
> a pocket and is clumsy to carry around.
> -----------

I was thinking of getting looking onto the Samsung line for a tablet.
 Nexus without a SD slot seems wrong.  Not sure if the Samsung has that
slot or not.

I want the device for meetings as well as sitting in a chair watching tv
with the wife while not watching at all.

--
Stephen Russell
Sr. Analyst

901.246-0159 cell