very simple, you want to replace leaders that are doing a damn good job with leaders such as kerry who will give in to all kinds of agreements the world over just so the extremists will stay overseas.

By not staying the course, which by the way I believe is the right way to go, you are infact as pete recently said making it much easier for the extremists to be at our door step, which in my opinion is unacceptable.

You cannot reason with a bully, you cannot give into their demands or they will continue to bully you as they do not understand anything except strength. I wish this werent so, but it is a proven fact here in the states as well as every country around the world.

The only thing these extremists understand is strength and I'm betting your and my next years salary that they would like nothing better to see us divided as we are, because when we are divided, we are weak and at the current time, we are divided and as we all know, we do not have good leaders in either party and we have ourselves to blame for this because we demand perfectionism in our politicians, which means we usually elect hyprocrites that preach "Do as I say, Not as I do"

We had good politicians back in the days of people like lincoln and others, but they wouldnt make the cut today because we demand PERFECT, and they werent perfect.
Hell lincoln failed 7 times if I remember the stories correctly.

So back to the initial issue.
You want to remove bush because he's doing a bad job in your opinion.
I want to keep him because I believe he's doing a great job.

Thats two votes, 1 for and 1 against and thats only two of us, what about the millions of other people who will most likely vote identially to our two votes ?

Now I believe you moveon.org people want to throw in the towel because every one of you believes we should pull out of iraq and afghanistan. It doesnt matter which country we pull out of, sooner or later we will have to fight this battle, whether it be democratic or republican leaders and I prefer to do it before they have nuclear or chemical weapons and before it is fought on our shores.

Virgil Bierschwale
Armstrong and Skipper Real Estate
(830) 329-6774 Cell
(830) 864-4799 Fax