Ah...multiple printers acting the same way...I would suspect printer driver upgrade?

Frank Cazabon wrote:
On 25/04/2014 01:48 PM, Mike Copeland wrote:
Where/how is the label printer connected? (My experience has been a USB port and shared from a workstation.)

Each workstation has it's own label printer attached via a USB port. No sharing involved.

What usually helps is to
a) uninstall the printer(s) on that workstation
b) reboot
c) reinstall the printers on that workstation
Doing this will often cause Windows to recreate/reinitialize the spooler buffer on the hard drive and it will work fine...for a while. Maybe months, maybe years, maybe hours.

I'll try that. It is weird that it started happening on quite a few of the PCs at the same time and right after the server was upgraded