On 28/04/2014 01:16 PM, Gene Wirchenko wrote:
Where is the print queue handled from? If from the server, then there quite possibly was a -- pardon the expression -- upgrade.

the printer and print queue are on the local PCs, each PC has its own printer and the printer is not shared with other PCs. I have switched one of them that has been giving trouble to print directly to the printer and that has had no effect. My next step is to uninstall and re-install, but I can't do that until later this week.

--

Frank.

Frank Cazabon