appreciate the concern.
Unless something  falls apart, I should make about 35K next month.
The plan is to buy a car so I can get to san antonio and austin, and start
rubbing shoulders down at places like geekdom until I can get back to work.
I've got a pickup, but it won't make it there every day, so I've been
extremely limited by operating capital and no job prospects.