My only client at this time is me.
I'm always looking for a competitive edge, so I try new technology when I
can.

At this time I can't tell you if vista is good or bad because it wouldn’t
run on my laptop.

Funny thing is, I have 2 gb ram, 120 m hd, good graphics, etc...

My suspicion is it failed because I had to format the hard drive, losing all
the drivers (it wasn’t formatted in ntfs, so it wouldn’t install)

Now that its formatted in ntfs, and I have all the drivers reinstalled, I
believe it may work this time..

Unfortunately I'm not going to take the time to try it again for awhile.

As for my clients, I've made 1,052.76 this year doing computer work, and
I've made 6,000, maybe 10,000 doing real estate work, so I'm sure ya'll will
see where I need to focus my skills at.

Of course, I'm bidding 1,000 on a crystal reports gig (one week, possibly
one day) tomorrow, so maybe the tides going to turn <grin>

Sorry guys, the majority of my work on a computer is quicken home and
business (have to have), excel (yep open office will handle that), Word,
ditto.. and email to and from my friends..

It was probably simple to install the codecs to totem, but after a few
hours, I didn’t figure it out and that’s all the time I was willing to
devote to it.

Windows, handled it immediately, and if it didn’t, it downloaded the program
I needed.

Fedora didn’t..