On 2014-06-25 12:50, Peter Cushing wrote:
mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com wrote:

Hi Peter,

How much does something like that cost? I hate when it's not on the screen/page. It's like "if you have to ask, you can't afford it." lol

Looks similar to Drobo.

The DS1513+ was about £600 for the drive bay alone, then your drives
on top.  My boss (who bought and installed the equipment) thinks the
link aggregation is better on these than the Drobo kit.  We have 3
sites as well and the synchronisation between sites is very good as we
have similar synology units as these sites and decent bandwidth.

Cool, but that might be overkill though for just me. £600 is about $1018 USD, and as you said, that doesn't include the drives.