Correction: I wrote "alone alone" and I meant to say "stand alone" below. That sounded waaay more depressing than it should have! :P

CULLY Technologies, LLC
678-929-7762
http://cullytechnologies.com
http://cully.biz

On 01/29/2015 10:13 AM, Kevin Cully wrote:
I'll cheat and throw in an option [D] here and suggest that you download a free copy of Xojo from http://xojo.com. You can get started building web applications that are very much like building a VFP desktop application and use a very VFP application mindset. If you decide to deploy the application (build an app using the "alone alone" target for Linux) that is when you would need to purchase a license. Write both your VFP app and the Xojo app to access the same MySQL databases. I've tested deploying a Xojo app to Vultr.com and DigitalOcean.com for their starting $5 per month cost and it seems to work well for the short time I was testing it.