You can still get the Surface 2 RT version directly from Microsoft, as far
as I know. My wife has one and for her purposes, it's wonderful. Too bad
that it appears that there will be no Win10 upgrade for it but that won't
impact what she accomplishes with the unit. It won't run vfp tho, doesn't
stop me from remoting into my desktop tho.

-----
Michael Oke, II
oke...@gmail.com
661-349-6221

Our business is defined by our commitment to our Customers.
-----