From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Kurt Wendt
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 9:49 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: New project on VFPx: Bin 2 Text extension

Fernando,

Thanks for posting this. I had heard about VFPx before, but, wasn't sure what
it was about. Since you posted that link, I followed it - and went to the Home
page - to find that its about open-source add-ons to VFP9.

I am curious. I know that M$ recently made certain things open-source, like
some .Net! But - did they ever decide to release VFP open-source, so others
could take over extending it? I suspect not - otherwise I probably would have
already heard about that on HERE!

Just wondering...
-K-