From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Richard Kaye
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 10:07 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: New project on VFPx: Bin 2 Text extension

VFPx has been around for years, Kurt. Sadly, it has nothing to do with the core
VFP engine being released open source. Happily, there are quite a few excellent
tools, including Fernando's Foxbin2PRG, and I would highly recommend poking
around there to look for items to add to your toolkit if you are still actively
developing and supporting VFP applications.

I use Thor, GoFish, VFP2C, ctl32 classes, etc.

--

rk