This is not the cloud
"That application--FabNet--is the MariaDB version of my original FabMate
from back in 2003.  I switched it out from the VFP backend (FabMate) to
MySQL (then MariaDB), and was able to easily do so since I use the
n(3)-tier design."

That is just off-site storage. Will your potential customers know the
difference?  Probably not.