Gene makes a good point.

While the site is "pretty," you've got a ways to go to optimize the
Search Engine Optimization features. The meta tag for description says
"This is a test description." and there doesn't seem to be a keywords
meta, which can also carry some weight.

For reference, my site, which is hardly SEO-optimized, has:

Linux, Apache, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Python, Perl, PHP, Ruby, Rails,
software development, consulting, New Hampshire, New England, LUG,
visual foxpro, sourcesafe, linux, foxpro" />

because "Will code for food" sounds a bit desperate.

The body text as well should say "FABMate is a software service to
provide estimating to the mid- and large-scale manufacturing and
fabrication industry focused on medium and large construction widgets"
or whatever it is it does.

At a minimum, I recommend you sign up with Google Analytics and
Webmaster Tools and follow some of their recommendations on promoting
your site.