From: Paul H. Tarver [mailto:p...@tpcqpc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 1:00 PM
To: Richard Kaye <rk...@invaluable.com>; profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: Running Multiple Instances of VFP 9

Admittedly, I don't know a lot about the Environment Manager, but what I've
seen of it so far, it would be lots more work to configure than my solution
for the way I work.

The Environment Manager looks like a good idea if you have smaller number of
large projects you need to work on a regularly. My situation is I have
hundreds of individual projects sharing most of the same Option settings,
but I need to control default search paths and relative paths independently.
And those paths may change frequently as projects move through our
development process. However, I can see where the Environment Manager could
be very useful for the right person.

Thanks for the reminder.

Paul H. Tarver
Tarver Program Consultants, Inc.