We are retiring many of our reports in SSRS and replacing them with Data
Cube access to the data.  We had 140 reports at last upgrade in 2015 and
now planning for our next upgrade that number will fall to 50-60.  All the
data is crunched in Excel at the user's need.

BI is such a major aspect of business nowadays.  Keeping your customers
current in information is helpful in keeping customers as well as getting
new ones.