ThereĀ“s a class https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa976670(v=vs.71).aspx

FRX to HTML Foundation Class

Visual Studio .NET 2003
Category        Internet
Default Catalog Visual FoxPro Catalog\Foundation Classes\Internet
Class   _frx2html
Base Class      Custom
Class Library   _internet.vcx
Parent Class    _custom
Sample  ...\Samples\Solution\Ffc\dohtml.scx
Remarks
This class converts a Visual FoxPro report (.FRX) to HTML. The class includes
properties to control the scope, visual layout and HTML generation. For more
information, see Genhtml.prg.
To use, drop the class on a project or form or, from the Component Gallery Item
Shortcut Menu, select Add to Project or Add to Form. When you add the class to
a form, Visual FoxPro opens a builder so you can specify the cSource, cOutFile,
nGenOutput, and lAutonameOutput values. When you drop the class on a project,
you can choose between adding the class or creating a subclass.
See Guidelines for Using Visual FoxPro Foundation Classes for more information
on using foundation classes.
Properties, Events, Methods     Description
cOutFile property       Specifies the name of the HTML file to create.
Default: ""
cSource property        Specifies the source file from which to generate HTML.
Default: ""
nGenOutput property     _GENHTML output options.
Default: 20 = Generate output file.
1 = Generate and display the output file in the Visual FoxPro editor.
2 = Generate and display the output file in Internet Explorer.
3 = Generate and display the output file after displaying a Save As dialog box
4 = Create a PUBLIC _oHTML object and generate a file.
5 = Create a PUBLIC _oHTML object without generating a file.
lAutoNameOutput property        Specifies whether _GENHTML should automatically
name the output file based on the source.
Default: .T.
cScope property Specifies the scope (for example, NEXT or ALL) for the output.
Default: ""
cStyle property Specifies the visual style as listed in the ID field of
Genhtml.dbf.
Default: ""
GenHTML method  Generates HTML code by calling the Genhtml.prg program using
properties specified in cSource, cOutput, and nGenOutFile.
Syntax: GenHTML( )
Return: none
Arguments: none

Ivan Martinez vo Halle