> Since the upgrades are forced on everyone, unless you have a computer
> like one of mine that crashes when MS tries to push an upgrade (and
> then reverts), in theory, everyone is running on the same version.

Not true. Windows 10 Pro, Education and Enterprise versions can defer feature
updates (i.e. the big semi-annual ones) for up to a year. This would need to be
specifically configured in Group Policy though. Our organisation has thousands
of Windows 10 boxes I imagine, and we're all still on 1803.

You cannot normally defer these updates in Windows 10 Home without fiddling in
the registry. But hey, what business is using that version, right?

--
  Alan Bourke
  alanpbourke (at) fastmail (dot) fm