Ted - I must say - your answer is Brilliant! Although it may have seemed obvious to you - it wasn't obvious to me. However, I was feeling a LOT of pressure to give them the kind of response they requested - and now I know WHY - since I was given a nearly impossible task. As you stated, one can NOT truly make a reasonable suggestion without thorough research and review!

Thank you Ed & Stephen for your corroboration - I really appreciate it.