This sounds like a set-up type of question.

I would go in with the knowledge that they want to step away from VFP.  I
wouldn't give them a "with what" before you had the time to learn what it
does as well as what the owners want it to do.  This position is in
academia and they have an attitude about how things should go.  Are they
looking to go totally open source and do they want to operate in the cloud?

My take on this is that they don't a rats ass if the program is in another
version of X-Base, they just want it to work.

There should be no problem for making the interview.