From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On Behalf
Of Hal Kaplan
Sent:   Friday, December 15, 2006 3:58 PM
To:     ProFox Email List
Subject:        RE: [NF]Cluebie for Newbie?  Rack vs Tower servers?

=>
=> You forgot to say we need more beer!
=>
=> John
=>

Shouldn't that be "mass quantities" of beer?

One major difference is that rack-mounts require racks.  Racks are not cheap
but they tend to look neater than a bunch of towers sitting around.

Personally, I prefer towers or pizza boxes because they are easier to
manipulate but I suppose that there is not much physical handling of a
server once it is installed so a rack would not be so bad.  We have both and
tend to buy whichever is the best deal at the time of purchase.

B+
HALinNY