From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Leland Jackson
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 3:05 PM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: Re: [OT] Justice Dept. Database Stirs Privacy Fears

I didn't invent the word Zionist, and it really doesn't carry any negative
racial overtures, as far as I can see.  I'm just basically opposed to war,
unless the US is unavoidable pushed into it.  I'm certainly opposed to
preemptive war; like PNAC could somehow see the future, and then shape it
using present preemptive wars.

You still haven't commented on your thinking about the huge database under
ongoing construction.

#------------------------------

"The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48"
Zionism Zi"on*ism, n. Zion + -ism.
   Among the Jews, a theory, plan, or movement for colonizing
   their own race in Palestine, the land of Zion, or, if that is
   impracticable, elsewhere, either for religious or
   nationalizing purposes; -- called also Zion movement. --
   Zi"on*ist, n. -- Zi`on*is"tic, a.
   Webster 1913 Suppl.

Regards,

LelandJ