On 12/28/06, Whil Hentzen (Pro*) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is MSFT paying bloggers to say nice things?

How is that different from handing out free copies of MSDN Galactic?

"A favorite Saturday radio show is Michael Feldman's "Whad'YaKnow"
with its predictable lineup of standup, quiz shows, interviews and
yes, the Disclaimers. Since it seems I'm not a lucky winner of an Acer
Ferrarri for all the nice things I've said about Vista, I want to take
a stand here and say that I'm not taking back a single word. The issue
has brought up (again) the question of the imparitiality of bloggers,
a tempest in a teacup in the dead news week between Christmas and New
Years when not much else happens other than this-year-retrospectives
and pundit's predictions for next year. Some question the impartiality
of bloggers, to which I say, "Well, duh." Bloggers are real human
voices who have agendas, prejudices, biases, opinions and stubborn
beliefs. Here are some of my disclaimers:"

http://www.tedroche.com/blog/?page_id=2621

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC