On Thursday, January 04, 2007 12:37 PM Ed Leafe wrote:

>       Well, it's been a few months since I've done one these
screencasts, but I haven't been
>slacking off. I've been working on further developing the Dabo Class
Designer, and integrating
>it with some of our other visual tools.

>       This one should be of interest to all you Fox folk. It's on
using the data environment of
>the Dabo Class Designer to quickly create forms. This is Part 1, and
runs about 10 minutes.

>http://leafe.com/screencasts/dataenvironment1.html

>       Let me know what you think. Brutal honesty encouraged!  ;-)

It was pretty good.  You demonstrated the steps to making a connection
to a server and ease of placing some fields on the form and creating a
navigation button.

Now the honesty part:  It could have been a little smoother which comes
with practice with the screencast software.

I agree with Jean about not completing what you said at the beginning of
the screencast.  It seemed to me like you were almost there.

BTW, I did download the latest version and am starting to look into it
further.  Thanks!

David L. Crooks