1.  Go to http://msdn.microsoft.com

2.  There should be a link almost at the top on the right hand side
named Manage My Subscriptions, click on this.  Do you Passport stuff if
necessary.

3.  You should be on the MSDN Subscription Management page.  The first
link should be Subscriber Downloads and Product Keys.

I can't go any farther than that because it seems that my employer has
let my subscription expire.  But, that should get you close enough to
where you can view/request the needed installation keys.

Regards
Rodney