You're right.  It was the white TRADE unions** who were keeping out
those "others".  I was stretching an argument when I didn't have to.
Silly me.  :-)

Hmmm, are lives at risk from bad BUSINESS programming "practices"?  I
can see where lives could be at risk from programmers who write process
control programs for nucular power plants or automobiles.  Interesting
question, eh?

PS: No matter, m$ is still evil -- there I brought it back on-topic...

** We need ONE BIG UNION of all of the working class or we'll just
continue to all get screwed...

www.iww.org
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1576754146/ref=nosim/thomhartmann/
www.thomhartmann.com