But how are we to distinguish between these Zionist "soldiers of Israel"
fanatics and reasonable people of the Jewish faith? How do we get past
the 'anti-semite' shield to get them of power?

It's not just these fanatics, of course, that have us in this God-awful
position. The neocon gang features a combination of zealots and greedy,
selfish lunatics who have traded their souls for money and power - and
then the whole pack of them get to hide behind The Shield.

The zealots are the most dangerous though, because long before they give
up, they'll make that war bigger. If we don't or can't stop them, we'll
all wind up wishing we did.

Bill