On 2/5/07, Whil Hentzen (Pro*) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Should I be getting more than 75 minutes on a Mac PowerBook G4 battery
> for playing DVD?

Last I heard, the newer batteries (Lithium and NiMH) work better and
longer with shallow discharges rather than full ones, so it might be
worth figuring out how to power your Mac rather than fully discharging
the batteries.

> He's really old, you know.
> Same high school graduating class as Ted, last I heard.

Assuming I'd graduated at all, of course. IIRC, I went off on a wagon
train west at age 15 to settle the new territories...

I swear I'm not making this up.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC