Dave Crozier wrote:
> Whil,
> And I forgot to add that the internal resistance of the battery will
> increase with the drop in temperature which is one of the main reasons for
> decreased performance as there is more "internal energy loss" i.e heat
> generated.

I am shocked, I tell you, shocked, that not a single one on this list
has come up with the answer _I_ decided on....

"Stay out of the damn basement until it warms up - go sicherbut down on
an easy chair with a bowl full of Doritos and 48oz miller-lite, and
watch that Go-Daddy commercial 15 or 20 more times."

Whil