On Tuesday 06 February 2007 4:26 pm, john harvey wrote:
< I will never understand your side's desire to disarm the American
> public. I been around guns and hunters all my life and never felt
> threatened

Hi John!

There is a gun gang that doesn't know how to handle guns. Guys and an
occasional girl who have not been military or police yet handle guns.

They show up at the range and I usually leave when they do. One war was enough
for me, even at a desk.

There haven't been any accidents, but the muzzles are not always pointed in
safe directions, either!
--
Regards,

Pete