I'm not a game player, but my kids sure are.  We've got the Nintendo
GameCube based on the reputation that we could get more kid friendly
games compared to the other platforms.  So, I've been watching with some
interest as the next generation machines were coming out.  Well, from my
armchair, it seems like Sony is getting their hat handed to them.  Wii
is getting tons of buzz and months after it's release, you need to know
someone at the store to hide one for you.  The PS3 sits in stacks.
Evidently it has to do with the high price and the lack of playable
titles for the PS3.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. <g>

-Kevin
CULLY Technologies, LLC

Sponsor of FoxForward 2007
foxforward.net